These widgets may be installed into Learning Management Systems. The widget will appear as one large document. Two types of widgets are provided:
- HTML Widgets – These widgets are simple HTML pages that may be added into your LMS as a stand-alone page or part of a module or lesson. This type of widget is supported by most learning management systems.
This example will display Module 5 within your LMS content. Use this same code replacing the module number with the module you wish to display.
- The code is typed as a single line with no returns
- All characters are lowercase
HTML widgets will work in nearly any LMS or web page. You may download the R4S HTML widgets from the R4S widgets page and then upload them to your LMS. In some learning management systems, you can simply link to the HTML widgets and the content will be inserted into the LMS automagically. The HTML widgets are located at:
- Module 1: http://r4s.infohio.org/widgets/r4s_module1.html
- Module 2: http://r4s.infohio.org/widgets/r4s_module2.html
- Module 3: http://r4s.infohio.org/widgets/r4s_module3.html
- Module 4: /http://r4s.infohio.org/widgets/r4s_module4.html
- Module 5: http://r4s.infohio.org/widgets/r4s_module5.html
- Module 6: http://r4s.infohio.org/widgets/r4s_module6.html